Happy Birthday Mackenzie
Today is Mackenzie's 1st Birthday! We are so lucky to have her in our lives and have been so blessed with her amazing spirit in our home. She makes us so happy. She has the most amazing smile and laugh. We love her with all our hearts for ever and ever. She has made this last year so much easier just having her in our home. I could go on for hours about all the things she does for us, but I'll spare you that. I know all that have met know exactly what I am talking about. She brightens our day.
Thank you Mackenzie for choosing us as your family. We love you!
(I will try to post her 1 year pictures when I figure out how to download them to my computer. I've never had this much trouble doing so. I think the portrait studio did it on purpose.)



3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your little girl. I hope you can get the pictures to work. I would LOVE, LOVE to see them.
I can't believe that your little girl is 1 years old! Time goes by way too fast! We really need to get together so that I can finally meet her and see your boy again! I hope that you are doing well!
I can't believe she is 1 already?! She is so cute. Looks like it was a fun day.
Post a Comment