Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mackenzie's Birthday Parties

I know there isn't much to say about this, I just wanted to post some pictures of Mackenzie's 1st birthday parties. She had two. One in our home with  Becky's family and one in Evanston with Paul's family. It just seems to work best when we seperate them because of space, since Becky's family is huge and Paul's grandparent's aren't usually able to make it down this way.
Mackenzie seems to have had a good birthday and we thank all those that were a part of it. Thank you all for your love and support. She (we) loves you.

 Paul & Zack making Mackenzie's cake

Becky frosting the 3 layer cake

the finished product

Mackenzie opening presents

Our first attempt at the checker board cake. didn't turn out too bad.

Mackenzie eating the yummy cake

Jordan and Zack eating cake



Mackenzie's Evanston cake

the blanket mommy made, a year late, but finally finished (couldn't find a back the worked perfectly)

opening presents in Evanston

 the batter of the Springville cake. couldn't get this picture to go where I wanted it.

No comments: