Monday, September 13, 2010

Splash Pad

Saturday we went to North Park to play on the new splash pad. The kids had so much fun even though the water was freezing. Kenzie only lasted about 5 minutes, but Zack could have done it all afternoon if Zack hadn't started sneezing and having a runny nose. He did end up getting sick. He started with a fever yesterday afternoon so it may be next year before we try that again. I guess it needs to be really really warm to do that.
This weekend has been really fun. We were able to spend a lot of time together because neither of us had to work Saturday. I'm still off today so we'll be able to spend tonight with each other too. I think we're going to wash the cars and BBQ some chicken when Paul gets home. So glad I don't work Monday nights.








4 comments:

Suzie said...

so cute, I saw that park and have been wanting to go. I think you are right we will have to try it next year maybe we can do a play-date.

Josh and Tara said...

You're family is darling! I can't believe how big both of you little ones have grown. Hope you have a great summer...I love the updates on you blog. We need to hang out some time. I haven't seen you since you were about 3 months along with Mackenzie.

chris m. said...

Looks like a fun place. I am glad you had some good family time! :)

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

What a fun family outing! I bet my son would love that too! I love the pics of the fam! Too cute!