Tuesday, October 7, 2008
The Waiting Game Continues
I just thought I would update everyone even though there really isn't anything to update you on. As the house goes, we're still waiting to hear from the bank. They say they've ordered the appraisal and that it should take 3 weeks to recieve the appraisal and make a decision if they will accept our offer or not. What I don't understand is that it should not take 3 weeks for an appraisal if it has already been ordered. I don't think I will ever understand the way a Short Sale is done or why it is even called a Short Sale, although in the beginning it really didn't take as long as a normal sale when there weren't so many out there. Anyway, we're hoping to be in our home, if they approve our offer, for Thanksgiving. If not then, we're hoping by Christmas. We'll definitely shout it from the rooftops when we find something out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am so anxious to hear about the house. I'm sure not anywhere as anxious as you guys are. Good luck! Oh, and I LOVE your new backround!!
Post a Comment