Being a full time mother is the greatest blessing in the world. It also allows me to have many different titles. The one I use most often is referee to the kids. They keep me busy as well as entertained all the time.
Our Story Begins...
Our story in a nutshell... married August 25th, 2005. Live in Evanston. June 7, 2007 Zackary Paul is born. November 2008, buy a home in Springville. October 20, 2009, Mackenzie Ann is born. Love spending time together as a family and wish we could do more playing and traveling and less of the lame work stuff.
Johnnie Paul
About Me
I love to come home to my family. I find joy in doing things at home in my little shop and wish there were more hours in the day that were cooler this summer so I could start projects outside before the sun goes down at 8:30.
Rebecca Ann
About Me
Zackary Paul
About Me
I am the cutest boy on the face of the earth. I am very curious and keep my mom and dad on their toes at all times. I am very smart and love to play sports even if I don't have the equipment, imaginary ball is the best. I will one day make my mommy and daddy a lot of money as a professional golfer, baseball player, football player, and basketball player. I love my baby sister.
Mackenzie Ann
About Me
I am the happiest little girl in the world. My mommy and daddy love how kissable my cheeks are. I am crawling and pulling my self up on anything I can get my hands on and love to play with my big brother. I am a good sleeper and love to do so any time I get the chance. My parents are so spoiled with me and my big brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment