A. attached or single? Attached.
B. best friend(s)? In no order...Paul, Mom, Angie, Kristal, Christina, Jamie, Suzie, Nancy, Melissa, Trisha, Leslie
C. cake or pie? Cake
D. day of choice? Saturday
E. essential item? Toilet
F. favorite color? Purple/Blue/Red...depends on my mood
G. gummy bears or worms? Worms.
H. hometown? Orem, UT
I. favorite indulgence? Rice Krispie Treats and Redvines
J. January or July? July
K. kids? Zackary Paul, 14 months.
L. life isn't complete without? My amazing family.
M. marriage date? August 25th, 2005...3 years on Monday!
N. number of brothers & sisters? 4 brothers and 1 sister.
O. oranges or apples? Totally depends on my mood.
P. phobias? Something bad happening to my family
Q. quotes? "Late to bed late to rise you wake and yawn with bloodshot eyes. Early to bed and early to rise your girl goes out with other guys."
R. reasons to smile? Family forever, Zack's laugh and smile.
S. season of choice? Spring or Fall.
T. tag seven peeps! Trisha, Aubrey, Nancy, Lori J, Suzie, Dynelle, Tara.
U. unknown fact about me? I'm not a very good sleeper anymore.
V. vegetable? Green Beans.
W. worst habits? Shaking my leg, it drives my husband crazy.
X. x-ray or ultrasound? Both quite often, not that I'm proud of the x-ray thing but you all know me well enough to know that I'm a klutz.
Y. your favorite food? Oh the choices... Italian & Chinese.
Z. zodiac sign? Leo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So wait, because my name was on the tag thing, does that me I need to do this same thing on my blog? Ha Ha! Oh, that is strange that you aren't a good sleeper anymore, I remember the good old Nauvoo days and I think that we both would have won gold medals for our ability to sleep!
any news on the springville house??
Post a Comment