Sunday, August 17, 2008

Can't Wait for the Olympics to be Over

I love the Olympics, but I just have to say that I am looking forward for them to be over. I don't think I've been this tired in a long time and that is due to the fact that we have to stay up until the last of the events are done for the day. That has been about midnight lately. Since I have to be up for work early I don't get too much sleep. I know I get about 7 hours, but for some reason I am still so exhausted. I think my whole family, or the one's I live with right now, feel the same. We all passed out on the couches watching the coverage this afternoon. We all had about a 3 hour nap. It was so nice. Maybe once the olympics are over I will get the rest I need to not have to take a nap while Zack is down. Hope all of you are not as addicted to the games as we are. I guess it's not too bad to only be this way for 2 weeks every 2 years.

1 comment:

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

I totally agree! Marc and I have been sucked into the olympics and can't stop watching till it's over every night. It has been so great but I am sooo tired!