Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A New Leaf

Wow, talk about slacker! It's been over a year since I last posted. I'm sure there isn't anyone out there anymore following my blog, but I guess it's for me anyway. I'm not going to try to catch up all that has happened in the last year+, just from now on. It was an old friend that has inspired me to turn over a new leaf and begin again. Even if it's just a thought a day/week, I'm going to blog more often. Thank you Kourtne. Our most recent news is that we are expecting another baby GIRL in December! We had an ultrasound yesterday and everything looks great. She even moved my due date up 4 days! My original due date was December 5th, but now the 1st. Im taking that one ;). We are discussing names and it's still in debate, so we'll update after we've made a decision. We are continuing to work on our never ending project in the yard. Maybe one day we will get it done. Paul installed a sprinkler system this spring and it has done wonders to our lawn. It looks amazing! Thank you Paul! Paul has been working so many long days that it's hard to get anything done. He is one busy and incredible man! I have an amazing husband! Paul told me the other day that he needed some comedy in his life so, since it is Paul's birthday this Saturday, my mom has agreed to take our kids for the night so we can go to Salt Lake to "Laughing Stock" at The Off Broadway Theater. The show doesn't start until 10:00 pm so we'll go to dinner before and not get home til late (early). Too late for a sitter to come to our house. I'm looking forward to a great date night, thank you Mom!

1 comment:

chris m. said...

I am so glad you are getting back to bloggin. So, exciting for you to have a new little baby girl. Your kids are so cute. I loved having them at my house the other day.