Today is our 4th and 5th anniversaries. Five years from the day we were married, and 4 from the day we were sealed in the temple. We are one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to remember two dates for these days. We were so blessed to have been able to go to the temple exactly one year after we were married.
These five years have been the best years. I am the luckiest girl on the planet to have such a wonderful husband and beautiful children. I'm not saying it's been cake, but it has been worth it. A couple months ago I was able to go out with two of my best friends to get away from the kids for a bit and get some ice cream at DQ. There it was that I found that we really aren't the only ones that have been struggling. It's nice to know that we're not the only ones our age in the boat without a paddle sometimes.
Anyway, I have loved the last five years and couldn't (or wouldn't) have asked for a better life. Thank you Paul for all of it. You are the love of my life. I'm excited to see what eternity has in store for us.




2 comments:
What a cute picture of you two! I hope you have a lot of fun on your get away! I'm anxiously counting the days down until my own :)
I love this picture of you guys! I haven't checked blogs in a while so I am behind but I hope that you had a happy anniversary!
Post a Comment