Here I am taking a break from the never ending job hunt. I have been doing this now for about 2-3 weeks every morning for at least 2-3 hours. It's a process that will never end because of the following:
A) In order for me to get a job I have to work during the day because most offices aren't open after Paul gets off work, this is the only past work experience I have. If I were to go back to work full-time during the day, I would have to find a job that pays more than Paul's and get excellent benefits. This is not possible in the receptionist industry.
B) For Paul to get a job, since he has his CDL, he has to have 2 years driving. If he doesn't have at least that, he has to have endorsements, which he doesn't have.
C) If we do find perfect jobs for each or one of us, we apply and hear nothing back. The add also indicates they do not want any calls or emails about the position.
HONESTLY! How does anyone get a job? I am so tired of this process and I don't think I can handle it anymore. But, we HAVE TO have another job ASAP.
Well, sorry about the venting, but I needed to do it somewhere and I really needed a break from the job hunting.
Hope all is well with everyone. Have an enjoyable weekend.



3 comments:
Job hunting is the worst! I'm sorry that you aren't having any lucky. We will keep you in our prayers!
bummer!!! I hope you have a better day soon, and that you get a fantastic job. Did you look for something at UVU? I hear that they may be hiring. Good luck.
HEY! So, I have a few friends that their friends work for JET BLUE. They work from home, and the pay isn't too bad. Maybe it is worth checking out. I can't get it out of my mind to tell you this. So, I hope that is a good thing.
Post a Comment