Monday, July 26, 2010

I got one!

No, I didn't catch a fish, I got a job! I start tomorrow at Robert's Craft. I am excited because this is a field that I don't have a lot of experience in, but I'm excited that I get to do something different and I'm not going to be in an office setting. I liked being in an office, but it'll be nice for a change. I don't have to be on the phone talking to demanding people. I get to do that in person now ;) . I love to shop there when I can, and now I can get a discount and get cute things for my house and do cute crafts when I get the chance. I will keep you posted on how it goes. Wish me luck on my first day tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

yay!!! I'm jealous, I would love to get their discounts! I'm glad you found something and hope that your first day goes great!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

That is so exciting! I hope that you job is going well. Job hunting truly is the worst so I am glad that you don't have to do that anymore! Good luck!

Em and Jorg said...

Hey, I followed the link from facebook here. Congratulations, Becky! I'll have to come in when you're there.