Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mackenzie's Blessing Day

Sunday was a special day. Mackenzie Ann was given a name and a blessing by her dad. There were many people there to share with us in that special occassion and we wanted to thank all those that came. The weather was really bad so not as many as we had hoped would be there, but we thank you also for wanting to be there and we know you were there in spirit.
Mackenzie was so beautiful and so was her blessing. She was quiet the whole time. She slept - that really helped. Here are some pictures from that day of her and our family.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

SO cute!! I am so sad I missed it! Rob said it was really nice.

jacksonx03 said...

Congrats! She looks beautiful and big and healthy!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Mackenzie looks so beautiful! I am so happy for you! I was going to go to her blessing but Hyrum and I both came down with a cold/flu and were sick the day before and didn't want to spread the germs. I am glad that you posted pics from it so I could see her. She is an angel. We definitely need to get together soon! I hope that you had a good christmas!

chris m. said...

Mackenzie is super cute. It was really fun to get together for the holidays. We should do it again someday. These are fun pics of her blessing day. Sorry we didn't make it. We had primary... and finding a sub is not easy.