So, I understand that I'm a slacker and should have had these photos on the blog a long time ago, but as you can see by the pics, it's been a pretty busy summer. I guess I should say busy year because not all of these were this summer. I think the earliest of these are from about February. They are in no order except by the activity, but at least they made it. Enjoy!
Becky & Zack on the merry go round at the Zoo

Our favorite huge animals at the zoo, besides the elephants

Zack & Paul on the merry go round at the zoo

Zack before the train ride

Zack signing train to Paul, he's so excited to go on it

Watching the Incredible Mr. Limpet in our fort


Zack and Cam playing at McDonalds after breakfast

Zack getting ready for the bike ride with dad

Paul taking Zack on a ride

Playing basketball with the cousins - Brayden, Jaxon, Skyler, & Jordan

Zack at Kangaroo Zoo - this was his first attempt at climbing the long stairs to the slide. didn't make it all the way up.

so he stuck to the kiddie slides

Camden, Jordan, & Brayden at K.Z.

Zack's favorite thing at K.Z...BASEBALL

Zack & Becky making smores up the canyon

Paul roasting the mollows

Zack after eating his first smore
Paul & Zack at the Grizzlies game

Jordan & Zack at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point

digging for bones

the reason Zack is in love with elephants...the circus at UVU
all these people started to fall off the elephant. it was pretty hilarious to watch
Zack with mom at the circus

Zack with dad at the circus

Holly, Hootz, Zack & Dad before the Owls game
Jordie is below

Zack watching the Bee's game

I guess baseball can wear a kid out

Paul lighting the 4th of July fireworks at the grandparents house

Jeff and Isabella watching the fireworks

Grandpa Bob, Becky, & Grandma Shauna watching the fireworks

Zack with Angie watching the show
No comments:
Post a Comment