Monday, November 10, 2008

Thought You'd Like to Know

Just thought we'd let you know that we got a call on Wednesday while we were working our convention all weekend. The call was from Laurie, our lending agency...
(Just picture me on the mountaintop)
THE BANK ACCEPTED OUR OFFER
We will soon be in living in our new home in Springville and have all of you over to see it. I was going to post some pictures from the listing, but it is no longer available to view since the house is off the market. I guess you'll just have to wait to see it until you come visit.

3 comments:

dani said...

YEAH! I am excited for you guys!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

That is Awesome! I am so excited for you guys! Homeowners! That is great news! I totally want to come and see it!

Susan said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!