Sorry, I know most of you are wondering about the house. I haven't been able to much lately since we've been very busy with work as well as moving into our new home! We closed on Tuesday evening and moved in Saturday. I can't believe how much stuff we really have. We rented at 26 ft. moving truck and filled the thing completely up from top to bottom, front to back. We had to even take a few things in Paul's dad's truck. We also have stuff still at his parent's house. I think our 3000 sq ft home will be just the right size.
We're still in the process of getting everything put away and it will probably take a while too , so once it's done we'd love to have you all over. Give me a call and we'll let you know how to get there.
I also have not been able to update because I don't seem to have a working computer right now. I had to take mine in to get fixed and wont have it until after Thanksgiving. I'll try to post pictures as soon as I get my computer back.
We're still in the process of getting everything put away and it will probably take a while too , so once it's done we'd love to have you all over. Give me a call and we'll let you know how to get there.
I also have not been able to update because I don't seem to have a working computer right now. I had to take mine in to get fixed and wont have it until after Thanksgiving. I'll try to post pictures as soon as I get my computer back.



2 comments:
Congrats on the new home! I want to see pictures!
I love love love your new house, congratulations!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment